1.03.2009

Catching Up

Catching up with Jennifer, Catching up with technology, Catching up with tv.
I've been enjoying having Jennifer visit and will be sad to have her leave tomorrow, but will look forward till the next time.

Have you seen the tv series Bones? We have been catching up on that too, hard to believe its been around for 3 Seasons already and we have never watched it. Kerry found it while surfing one night and recorded it, well let's say we both liked it and I proceded to get Season One. See this is how I begin to catch up with tv. Watching Season One was fun, we would just keep going till the next one often watching 3 or 4 episodes at a time. Ahhhh Christmas came and I figured Season Two and Three would be well worth the $. We have been watching with Jennifer and she seems to like it also.

So moving on to catching up with technology, today I hope to get my digitial photos onto my computer and stored so I can learn how to add photos to my blog. This is where Jennifer comes in again, I'm sure she will be glad to be finished "teaching Mom new tricks"!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment