2.27.2010

Blogger Drama!

Blogger is driving me totally absolutely nutz!!!! Yesterday I get this error message and says my html code is broken, and walaaaaaaaah all mysidebar things got moved to bottom of blog?? UGHsince I am so technically challenged not a clue in the world how to get them where they were.. I decided to create instead...

Here is 2nd page of Jennifer using the Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico and the Scenic Route Sonoma line I can't believe how long her hair was back then!
I got Sarah mail too... I could not wait to scrap this photo for her book.

Stash used up again! Crate Paper ~ Twirl Collection pattern papers
American Crafts cardstock
Quickutz scalloped border
Martha Stewart punch for flowers ~ cornflower
and random buttons
Reading matter ~ Cut, Crop & Die ~ by Joanna Campbell Slan A scrapbooking Mystery.
Today was Library day, and I scored a group of new author books. I love to read, and continually look for new authors to experience. As my reading list goes on I will keep you all updated here.

I have a couple photos from the Opening 2010 Olympics and had them printed today. I planned on using them on the Project 12 Feb page.. Need to do Jan and Feb as March is here tomorrow!
Owl be seeing you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie....love these....just perfect!!!! I had to laugh at the title to the book!!! I need to read that one!!

    Wishing you a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving Cut, Crop & Die a try. I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

    As for Blogger drama, looks like you're in fine shape. Love the photo of the dog. (Okay, I love dogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, thanks for stopping by my blog... I am loving the book so far! Thanks I miss my dog, had to lay her to rest last April... but shes with me always she left her pawprints on my heart.... I appreciate your visit.. come again.

    ReplyDelete