4.03.2011

Missing You - Vacation

Duchess, I can hardly believe yesterday was 2 years since you went to puppy heaven! I miss you every single day! The joy and happiness you brought to my life will last my lifetime. I miss seeing you everywhere but mostly I miss you by my side and sitting on the chair like this while I craft or taking you for ice cream. No other dog was as loved as you were my puppie.. You definately left your pawprints on my heart... love and miss you puppie! RIP 9-13-1996 4-2-2009

Duchess

Now this little birdie Sparkie takes up most of my free time... she is always around wanting to be out of her cage and loved... But alas a bit too much loving and she thinks its fun to lay eggs for me.. arrrrrrrrrrgh enough already... This was her hunt the day she laid her last clutch. Looking into the pantry... oh no you don't

Really thinking looks good back here mom! No dearie you head up to your cage where she promplty started her latest clutch... where they belong.. Now to break her of this cycle... 4 clutchs of eggs since Thanksgiving is not good!!! hard to not love her so much but we are shaking up her cage and routine to break her out of the Nesting mode...


February came and went, not sure If I posted this little batch of valentine pillow pockets or not.

Peeps at work loved them.! Now to make some Easter ones, finding this is the best way to make alot of things, uses up stash!! wooot wooot... and can put together quickly.. Ok, so while on vacation I spent alot of time by myself during the day while peeps at work. So I went on a photo shoot... hehehe here is one of the better self shots I really need to get myself more into my books and stop being so hyper critical of how my photos come out.. I me afterall this is what my family and friends see when they look at me and LOVE me just the way I am so need to do some self loving myself..




Westminster Massachusetts, The Old Mill is now a Restaurant, but in a previous life it was a grist mill.... love this shot taken thru the old granite wheel...




New England is full of covered bridges like this one.. got to love the simplicity of it.



With the amount of snow they recieved this year, the brooks are really ragin with water.


Not to be left out is this not the cutest thing ever, my sister's Bunnie Bunnie on a leash!!! hahaha he loves being outside and OMG my sister is just to darn cute talking and walkin him..


Off to work on a baby scrapbook using the BoBunny word book "Baby" and a stash of LRS kit.

Got to love using up stash... have to as I completely fell in love with some newer lines and NEED them... Work later, but hope to photo some of my layouts from the Aquarium I have made

Peace Out.


Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain.I am so sorry you are missing your Duchess. The pain of losing a pet is a pain like no other. We had a teacup poodle and lost him eight months ago. I think about him everyday. I miss his little face so much. On a postive note the photos from your photo shoot are Awesome! Love the covered bridges. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete