5.21.2009

Me from A - Z!

So My friend carla posted this on her blog and I found it enjoyable to get to know her a bit better, so I figured I would do the same..I still need to figure out how to get Jocelyn's award one done too, maybe this weekend.. I am so techno challenged, as I never have time to just sit and play with the computer any more... So I present Me from A - Z!

A - Age: 53
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Washing Windows
D - Dog's name: Duchess - I miss her so much - she went to puppy heaven 4/2/09
E - Essential start your day item: Tia Alarm Meow
F - Favorite color: Orange
G - Gold or Silver: Both
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Does the Kazoo count?
J - Job title: Food Service Team Lead
K - Kid(s): Jennifer (32) Joshua (20)
L - Living arrangements: Married happily for the 3rd and final time!!
M - Mom's name: Barbara
N - Nicknames: Lorry, Lor, Prendy, and my husbands favorite - Beautiful!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes, tonsils out at 6 years old.
P - Pet Peeve: People talking on a cell phone during checkouts!
Q - Quote from a movie: "Move it, Move it , Move it" from "Madagascar"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 younger sisters who are 10 years younger Cindy - and 11 years younger Carrie
T - Time you wake up: lately 4 or 5 am with the Tia Meow! but otherwise I would normally be up by 6am anyway, hate wasting my day!
U- Underwear: of course
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts love everything else
W - Ways you drink your coffee: Usually a Vanilla Latte, or prefer herbal teas
X-rays you've had: Only at the dentist
Y - Yummy food you make: BBQ Pork Chops, Choc Chip cookies, Lasagna, lots of other stuff too.
Z - Zoo favorite : Giraffes

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I love learning more about you too!!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet friend. I have to try this one out next week!!!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolbeans, I will look forward to learning about you too Jocelyn, I've got gardening and working in yard on the weekends adgenda :-) Enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete