2.08.2010

Quick post and run!

Sunday was my 8th wedding anniversary!! I awoke to find this display sitting on my makeup table! Do I have the best Husband or what??? I think so he's the best for me...


These orange tulips have opened up nicely :-)

I took this one on the macros setting on my camera, looks pretty good, can't wait to have it printed up and scrapped.

So many books ~ so little time!
I have been an avid reader for years, as far back as the "Bobsey Twins, and Trixie Belden... remember them? Going from the bottom of the pile up, I have been sucked into these books and would reccomend them to everyone. Something different on them all. So the bottom 4 have been read and I will be passing them on to one of my BFF from work....

Sunday Sketches by Studio Calico have been so much fun for me! I get to scrap, use up stash and try out new things...all plus factors in my book! And furthermore, it scraps a photo of ME!!! :-)
another 2010 goal met.
Jennifer (my daughter) and I in Maine

You know how you buy paper and then stash it never pulling it out and wondering years later why you bought it to begin with? Yes that is me, I am a paperaholic... something draws me to a paper line and I have to have it... and so on .. but makes for fun searching for something different to use.. and end up kinda liking it.. hehehe
This was American Crafts cardstock
Daisy D's - Autumn collection from a few years back
Stickers, patterned paper are from this collection
Used my Quickutz scalloped border and bead dies for this.
Random buttons from collection
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. awww what an awesome suprise for you!!!The tulips are sooo beautiful love love love your layout!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda, I have discovered a renewed love for Tulips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a wonderful Hubby Lorry....he did GOOD!!! Love the Tulips..they are one of my favorites and the color.....STUNNING!!!

    Love the LO you completed...look at you go!!!

    The books look great...lucky friend receiving those!!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous day sweet friend!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet husband! Happy Anniversary! I love getting some time to read!

    ReplyDelete