2.15.2010

Sunday sketch

Sunday Sketch ~ by Studio Calico
Stash used:
Crate Paper ~ Orbit Collection
American Crafts ribbon
Bazzill cardstock for matting
Pearls ~ by Recollections Autumn collectin by Michaels

This photo represents a time in my life when Josh was going through those "growing pains" It was a very difficult time as he moved East and not under the best parting ways either. I was so happy to get this and other photos from my sister. I cried daily and can still cry thinking about this period of time. However this photo does make me Smile because I could see he was physically alright and looked happy! Two years have gone by since then and things are much better between us. It was fun to put this into a sketch... I actually chose this photo due to the area where I could slap the title!!! lol but so glad I did.

I could see myself using these sketches for quite some time to come!
Finished my book Christine Falls and off to search the bookshelf for this weeks read ~ stay tuned for more selections and scrapping

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...love the story behind this one...Your handwriting is beautiful!!!

    Thanks for the wonderful comment and prayers..I am so stressed..by the time this is finsihed between Mom and Manny..I am going to need a dye job on my hair and a facelift...I looked at myself today and man the stress is really showing!!

    Love ya sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww love the papers you used and the photo is priceless!Sorry to read about the move...so glad things are better....those growing pains are really hard to understand.
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete