2.25.2010

Where art thou Bella Blvd.?

I am sooo in love with this company's papers and have moved them to the top of my Want/Need to have list, right under the new Cricut Cartridge releases.. I have been stalking everywhere online trying to find these papers instock..... Yikes no luck yet but I will not cease and desist until I have them... hehehe I need to raid my piggy bank of course to purchase above said items but I think it would be worth it..
This week's Sketch from Studio Calico really works for those old 3 x 5 prints.. Remember them and we thought they were great not those silly square photos from the "Olden Days" :-)
Crate Paper is another <3>
Little Sprout collection works here
with a couple glitter brads

Then moving along in the old photo album, I found these photos of Josh and have loved them for years, finally doing something with them. I hope to put these into an album for him.... Not chronological by any means, but there are some other cute ones from his 1st year.
Again stash used up~ Little Sprout, paper letter sticker and random buttons/ribbons
I wanted to post these, and move on to the next ones. I hope to have a scrappy weekend off and think I will try to hold the photos and not post every single one. hehehe
Willpower.....
This weeks reading is very light another new author actually Young Adult author's Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain... I finished their first "Bass Ackwards And Belly Up" and have the sequel "Footfree and Fancyloose " started this am.. definately a reccomendation for teens!
I purchased a new border punch yesterday the Martha Stewart Checkerboard..... I can not believe how addicting these have become.. I never used them much before, but thanks to some of the layouts on Jocelyn and Kristii's blogs and the LRS girls I have gained a new respect for them. Thanks for the inspiration!
Owl be seeing you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie...this LO is adorable...I get getting an page cannot be found on your posts.....stupid IE!!!!!

    So glad you got a punch......love me some punches!!!

    Have a great and crafty weekend..I better get my butt in gear...all I have been doing is my art journal assignments...they are so much fun..but I better get scrapping!!!

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn, blogger broke my html code error came up today, so I have no clue whats up but my blog is sure messed up!!! UGH Thank you for your comments and inspiration.. I have added the Iron Gate punch to my collection now...
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete