1.14.2009

BRRRR -12*

Winter is back in full force here in Naperville. We have lots of snow now and todays conditions are very cold and windy. The current temp is -12 and expected to drop tonite with wind chill factors to -25!!

I made sure to take a couple photos this time, after all the snow we got this past December I didn't take one single photo, but purchased paper to scrapbook! LOL it's the obsessive need to have new paper all the time, it's so pretty and you never know when you might need it. I do love patterned papers more so than cardstock (not that I don't have a healthy supply of that either).

Tommorow being Thursday and my day off from Target, I hope to get winter photos downloaded and figure out how to post to my blog. It can't be that hard, and I love to read so I will just follow the Google Blogger guide. :-)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment