1.15.2009

Creative Thursdays

Today I practiced printing photos with my cute little Canon Selphy CP510, I picked it up at Target a few years back on clearance, and it's just been sitting in my Creative space since then.

Well, remember Jennifer came to visit? That was one of the many things she helped me get hooked up. Today I managed to print out a couple photos of snow in front yard. This is progress for me, I am so excited to learn new things and put them into practice. Oh I know this is not rocket science but I find it easier to remember if I do it rather than read it. Definately a "hands on learner here".

I think we wore out the 65" tv with toooo many Bones episodes in a row! Last night we went to turn it on to watch Criminal Minds and no sound, no picture, no nothing.. the dish appears to be recording (thank goodness) but nothing available on live tv. Kerry called repair service today and will not be here till Monday to look at it. Good thing we have a "little tv" in bedroom, lots of relaxing under covers coming up, and Kerry will be in bed already when he falls asleep lol .

It was so cold out today, even in the sun so I spent day in a Creative mode working on a garden book for my sister in law. I have one of the chipboard houses from creative imaginations and will be painting and decorating it with "Love Elsie" house papers and photos. I really want to post these pictures so that will be my project (behind the scenes).

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment