1.29.2009

Creative Thursday

Well here it is again Creative Thursday, not much creating done as of yet but time well spent over lunch with a friend. I love Mexican food and since Kerry doesn't like spicy stuff I am always looking for someone to go with me. Tuesday a co worker asked me if I wanted to go to lunch today and I said sure. I was happy to spend time with this new friend and learn more about her.



Looking forward to working on some creative items now that my belly is full. I have a layout in mind using some photos of Kerry and also some Valentine projects up my sleeve.



Ok so here is my layout for today plus another view from my craft room! Thanks for looking

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorry!! Love your layout and your pics of your scrappy space. I absolutely adore those cute little shelves with the drawers under them, the ones you have your owl stamps on. And its just too bad we aren't closer, being both from Illinois, I LOVE mexican food!!! I would eat there with you anytime! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! I would love to have a scrappin/mexican food buddie close by..

    ReplyDelete