1.31.2009

Sarah Mail!

The bestest day of the week for me is anytime I get "Sarah Mail", I just love it! You see Sarah is my Goddaughter and only niece who is 12. I love her to pieces and I just completely am floored that she has maintained a written conversation thru the US Mail with me since I moved to Illinois 7 years ago! I totally just put everything aside to sit and read the mail when it arrives, Kerry knows how much it means to me so if he gets the mail before me he leaves it right on the counter where I can see it. I love this guy!

It is amazing in this generation of high technology that she still choses this form of communication with Aunt Lorry :-) I just totally love that we have this unique bond formed over the years mainly through written correspondence. She keeps the letters to herself and will occasionaly share some tidbit with my sister but otherwise is just her information alone.

I'm excited to say I purchased a new quickutz alphabet today also. I love the 4 x 8 dies and Archivers had the "Supermarket" one available and still having a 30% off coupon that expired today I grabbed it. I also ordered online the bird and bird house ones both sizes and can't wait for them to arrive. I know they will get used on my cards/projects/layouts alot.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed girl!! What a sweetheart! I love your scraproom!! I need to come over and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristii, you can come play anytime. I know I am truly blessed to have her in my life she is so much fun. I am blessed to have a great scraproom too!

    ReplyDelete