1.08.2009

Nature Calls

Go figure! Duchess (dog) could lay on couch entire day when Kerry is home, but if I am home and up she needs to go out all day. I understand a weak bladder but come on every 1/2 hour or if I move from one room to the next she figures ohhhh yeah we can go out again. Problem is she will usually go :-) Well its a bit of snow on ground and 20 degrees so nippy too, would not be so bad if I was dressed but it's Thursday and its PJ day! lol

In other nature, I being the avid bird watcher I am have been enjoying my new binoculars from my inlaws. I can sit in my chair and enjoy the birds, even discovered that on Cardinals the female and young male have red ebrows! Hows that for trivia! :-)

Thursdays will mostly be my full crafty creation day. I am currently making a mini type album for 2009, planning to add journaling and a couple photos monthly. Right now I am putting it together as a 6 x 6 with 3 rings on side, I want to creat the basis of the album so I only have the journaling and photos to add as I go. This will be a year long process and I look forward to working on it and will get photos added and posted to my blog for viewing. (this is where Jennifer comes in again.. lol, shes my go to resource! Love you ! )

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment