1.06.2009

Reach out and Touch Someone

For those of you old enough to remember this was a long time advertising slogan for AT&T.
It came into play tonight when I received a call from my sister Carrie. She was informing me of some family matters, well one thing led to another and she and I spent quite some time reaching out and touching our funny bones. The thing about Carrie and I is we really share the same weird sense of humor always have and always will even if 1200 miles apart.

Thanks for sharing your Newbury Street and Origami Swan stories, I will file them both away for future reference :-) .

Moving forward in my quest for crafty things I am loving the new Hero Arts Owl stamps and sought out an online supplier. I hope everything goes well, it's hard trying out new online stores one never knows, but like Carrie said did I want the stamps bad enough to take the risk? UMMMM Yes! lol

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment