1.05.2009

Resolutions

Did you make any? I know it's a bit later than most to make them but I generally do not make unrealistic goals for myself anyway.

My goals this year are like many:
1. To get "healthy" by eating better and walking again. I do love food, and the thing is I really love the veggies and fruits that are good for you. So what's my problem you say, well it's like this I really love the bread, pasta, and sweets too!

2. To create more long term items, most of my creating for 2008 were gifts for others, this year I want to Gift myself with the memories.

3. Live life to the fullest, enjoying my family everyday realizing how short life really is.

4. To continue this blog, I can't say how often I will post but when I do it will refresh the memories I had creating it.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment