1.19.2009

This is progress!!

Remember the tv is down? well today the repair person is supposed to come, I am home waiting as Kerry is out delivering something. I hardly ever answer the business line, but today I did and I get "you have tv repair"? (in Oriental sounding voice) I was like what? " I be there before 5" what? "you have tv repair"? I come before 5" ahhhh, I get you now You are going to repair tv and will be here by 5pm? "yes, I call if I can come early ok"? Well hell ya if you can come early please do! UGH... so I call Kerry in all my sarcastic glory and repeat conversation verbatim. hehehe, I tell him he's coming all the way from Mitisubishi direct to repair our tv.. giggle....

Any way since I am home waiting for either Kerry or the call to come early, I finished up Sis in law's book. I was pretty pleased with the outcome I used the chipboard house and Love Elsie
Jack & Abby.. very fun here are a couple photos to enjoy!




Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! I have that same chipboard house, I am planning on doing a school album for my stepdaughter, who is in kindergarten this year. I also have her preschool graduation pic, and can have each page ready for school photos for each grade as she goes through them. Just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for compliment. That is a great idea I didn't think of a School House book but that would be fun for my nephew. I did a kindergarten one out of the Bo Bunny word Grade that rocked!

    ReplyDelete