1.22.2009

Creative Thursday

So today I should have been crafting being creative Thursday an all. But I was crafty with my blog that counts right? I changed up a few things added some personality take a peek around see if you notice my wit! hehehe
I do have a baby card needing to finish up and I really need to make some birthday cards for my stash, possibly start on some Valentines as that is coming up soon. Owl be having fun with those for sure.
I do have the best Valentines/Anniversary present for Kerry tucked away. It's actually something both of us will enjoy and I'm glad I purchased the tickets when I first saw it I have not seen it advertised since. I can give a small hint I want to travel there more than any other place in the world.. lol Hoping for a better hint? lol not yet Kerry just might read this blog again and figure it out!

Off to work on cards for now, and wait for the new 2 hour Bones to come on. If I complete the cards will photo them and add to post later (now that I know how to do this! ) lol

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment