1.25.2009

Weekend Doings

Well yesterdays adventure was a bit chilly. I had left the lights on in the car all day at work, UGH. I usually turn them off as I drive into the work parking lot, but I got distracted by myself muttering to the slowpoke infront of me on the road (yes I do talk to myself in vechicles among other places.. haha sometimes I even answer myself) and I didn't flip the switch. So after a long day I go out to head home, I of course right away notice the light is on in back of vechicle and just know this is not gonna be good.

Well of course it wasn't not only did I have frost on inside windshield car will not turn over. I called Kerry to come with jumper cables, and sat in car to wait. Yup of course it's cold and brrrr the frost is now increasing lol.

Today being Sunday I figure I'll stop in at Michaels on way home, I was holding a 50% off coupon and figured I would splurge on a jar of Martha Stewart's glitter. I chose the Ruby color this time to add to my sparkly collection and they sure look pretty sitting on my shelf. I wanted to get the 24 pack but thought that was a bit too much so I will save up my 50% off coupons and keep adding, the jars are larger anyway and will last longer not to mention I can choose exactly which ones I want!

I saw the new CHA Quickutz releases online and think I will have to get both the 2 x 2 bird and house and the 4 x 4 one need to ration out my pennies for that. I have been making a wish list of some new paper lines found: Happy Birdday and What a Hoot, from 3 Bugs in a Rug line.

Maya Road has a Dinosaur chipboard book coming out that would be fablous with the Basic Grey Archaic line I have been hoarding. also Crate Paper has Lillian, Little Sprout, and Orbit which all could be used by moi. Last but not least Carolee Creations has a "Fern" line which I liked. Now off to see if I can find links to add, and take a photo of sparkly glitter for you to enjoy!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment