7.31.2009

Can you believe today is the last day of July already? Time flies when you are having fun. I have been busy working, relaxing in my garden, reading and of course Scrapping... I started a mini book with the blog challenge Kristii had up a while back. I will post a sneak peek for you. She was kind enough to send me some of the Sassafrass "Jungle" papers. I love them and did not have any. I like how this little project is coming together. I hope to fill it with things that make me SMILE!



Speaking of things that make you smile, know how when we first start out in the blogging world we of course wonder who would ever want to read about my life? What makes me stand out from everyone else? Why am I doing this? Well, I asked those very questions myself and one reason is good friends are made here!
carla recently gave me an award I am thrilled to be part of her "circle"


To pick up the Circle of Friends blog award: Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your Circle of Friends. Link to your nominees on your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they have recieved the award.

Here are 4 of the (5) people I've met through blogging that have become a part of my circle of friends who have not already recieved this award from someone else!! lol (Hate to double tag, Jocelyn, Kristii, and Lisa) but you are all considered my friends too :-)
Natty
Maggi
callista
Jay



So in addition I recieved this above award from Jay who is listed above. This is a harder one to do.. 10 reasons for blogging... lol
Copy the award and post it on your blogLink it back to the person you received it fromList 10 things you love about bloggingPass it along to 10 blog pals...

1. A journal of my life for friends and family to keep in touch.
2. An outlet to display my creativity.
3. A place to vent.
4. A meeting place ~ to make new friends.
5. A place to view other ideas.
6. To make new friends ~ lol did I say that?
7. To learn about different areas of the world.
8. To see what others find important in their world.
9. To make new friends ~ I see a pattern forming.
10. To communicate and share my creativity and small part of my world with new friends!
11. A place to talk about our craft and share our love and enthusiam for it and life!

Since I have a hard time doing the ole copy and paste scene I will list my pals here:
Kristii
Jocelyn
Lisa
Carla
Maggi
Callista
Natty
All these creative fabulous ladies can be linked to on my blog in the Fun Blogs or Interested in Me catagories.
Until next time!

Until next time


3 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry..I just loved reading your Blog today!!!! Congrats on your awards!!!!! Your list was just perfect!!!! Thank you for the award....I have been given it last week...but thank you for thinking of me!!!! I so wish....someday we can meet IRL!!!!! I feel so connected to you!!!! I have lost your phone number....please email it to me again....so that I can all you!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend and thank you for your continued support and kindness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jocelyn, I know we are twins in another life!!! Who knows maybe we will form a blog meet someday? That could be so much fun, just think of the possibilities... Spending some time inside today, rain on the horizon. Have a great weekend and stay out of the mud! lol
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so I don't know what happened to my comment. I typed it, saved it and it disappeared???? I just wanted to congratulate you one your awards. I really enjoyed reading why you love blogging. Isn't it wonderful how blogging opens doors to friendships we would otherwise never have? You are such a treasure, my dear. Thank you for mentioning me and considering me one of your friends! {HUGS} L

    ReplyDelete