7.02.2009

I (Heart) Unique Art

Well here is my title for my Dr. Suess pages... lol Yes, I created a title for these just seemed appropriate. Papers are from the Fancy Pants line "Daily Grind" and Zelda font again. I think this will be my favorite font I just love it.. wording "Unique" is a rub on from Autumn Leaves and American Craft cardstock. I am liking this cardstock just as much as the Bazzill. :-)

Left side


Right side



Cat'o nine tails



There are new blooming things in my garden, I just love to see nature taking place right before my eyes. We planted these last year and they survived the winter to grow, multiply and now bloom. I have about 6 of these now and thrilled! I'm off to work on the roller skating pages so I can get that posted and added to Jennifer's book. Not sure whats up after that but whatever it is I am sure to be close to home relaxing. Hope everyone enjoys there day

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the LO......so cute!!! What a great title and those Cat Tails are beautiful!!! I love those, but have been unable to get them to grow here!!! Have a great Holiday weekend sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jocelyn, they are really a member of the weed family... but the trick is to make sure the area around them is wet kinda swampy like. We have them planted along the edge of the grass and a kind of runoff of the sump pump water that we made run thru the river rock by garden. that keep it very wet and they are thriving.. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete