7.01.2009

July already!~

Yes I am griping along with everyone else on this time flies journey! Amazingly enough it happens every year however I'm thinking the older I get the faster it happens! Seriously now am I right or not?? When we scrapbook we are working on the here and now... or in other words trying to stay current.. For those of us who scrap moments and life happenings out of order it somehow makes time slower.. Crazy thought but think about it, if we are scrapping current events as they happen we cherish and relive the memoriy while it is fresh in mind. Now when I (we) scrap moments that have passed, like our families when they were younger, trips we took, photos of us as children we have to "think and jog our memories" about the who, what, when, where and whys of the photos.

But do we cherish those moments just as much... Yes without a doubt, I think back to when my children were little places we went, things we did and yes it was forever ago but I would not change anything. I was blessed with 2 great healthy kids (they had there moments! lol ) but I can go through boxes of photos and remember events. I only hope someday the work we (I ) put into my books and books for others will help them with their own journey back in time.

I have completed my first layout for July, whooo hooo a two pager about Dr. Suess... (will post tomorrow so I can get a good picture of them). I also was able to find a couple more photos for my daughters book on the 80's party will get those posted too. So please check back tomorrow for further information. A huge thank you to all who take the time to visit my blog, I cherish all your lovely comments and look forward to reading your blogs.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I used to scrap in a time line, but now I do a little of the past and present and each brings me much joy!!!! Wishing you a wondeful holiday weekend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete