7.23.2009

It's done, the elusive photos I wanted to scrap and was having trouble with. Definately not my best work but I like it enough to move on... lol (seriously I would not do over and retorment myself!) Found a piece of Scenic route and used my Quickutz StoryTime alpha. This alpha was actually smaller than I would have liked but it fit nicely and was able to leave room for the cute Quickutz tree and birdie.. :-)



In other news I have been praying for my dear friend Jocelyn, she just had vacation and when returned to her home found a complete waterlogged disaster. I am so sorry she has to go through this nightmare, but she is a trooper and trying desperately to remain positive, she definately is an inspiration!! Love ya!


I am awaiting news to share, hopefully it will not be too long I am excited about this and don't want to jinx myself..will share when I feel non-jinxed.. lol

My little Hummer is back!! he was buzzing around yard last evening, I didn't get any photo, will try today as the little guy makkes me Smile...what made you smile today??

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry you just brought tears to my eyes when I read your Blog today!!! Thank you sweet friend for the prayers and the shout out!!!! Oh we are in such a mess...but I will get through this one second at a time!!! I can't wait to here the news....I will keep my fingers crossed and prayers that whatever it is that you want will come through!!! YAY, you saw your little hummer!!!! The page is Perfect...I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn, no more tears lol (this week anyway!)
    Glad you are moving forward, I just can't imagine dealing with that drama.. I still can't catch this little hummer on photo, but I WILL..... LOL Thanks for the page comment, you know how hard I struggled with this one!
    catch you later
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete