7.17.2009

TGIF

TGIF

I was pleasantly surprized to see another award from my sweet friend Jocelyn . Thanks you made me smile and I love your style too dear friend!




The rules of accepting the award are:By accepting this award you agree to display this award proudly on your sight and include a post link back to the giver.Share this award with a few other people or as many as you would like.

I would like to pass this on to :

Kristii ~ You inspire me with your creativity, and love of your family and faith.

Carla ~ I love your sense of humor and all the great nature inspiration you always leave.

So Friday nite and not much planned, I am trying to get this page put to bed from yesterday with the nightmare of finding 1 or 2 pieces of paper to use.. I decided to go the clean and simple route with cardstock and stop tormenting myself. :-)
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the email.....we are still at the beach...decided to stay just one more day!!!!!! Have a great weekend and I will call sometime next week!!! Can't wait to talk!!!! Love ya sweet friend!!!! Don't torment yourself anynore.....bet the page done and keep it simple!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its simple alright, got photos matted, ready to stick em down and a journal spot, not even sure if I will title or embellie it.. just want it done!! lol
    enjoy your day! look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the support and well wishes.....the yard is all dug up now and I lost quite a bit of all my beautiful landscaping....including my beautiful tree...The front yard now looks like a grave site!!!! I am waiting for the company to come and clean out the downstairs.....rip out the carpet and walls and start the mold treatment!!! Ahhhh....life can throw you some real curve balls!!!! Your support and comments are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh dear! I am so sorry, try and stay positive, I'll keep you in my thoughts and send good wishes ;-)
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete