7.09.2009

Mini album peeks

Here is the inside cover and first page
1.

Page 1

Second page open spread


Third page, I am working on the right side of this one now, sorry photo is sideways, it looked ok when I uploaded it..

I have been enjoying using the Fancy Pants "Free Spirit Line" it was a LRS kit from Nov. 06!
see you can never go wrong with LRS kits, they last indefinetly and are timeless !! lol
I got one garden section weeded today, started my new book and was blessed to view my little hummingbird twice, still not able to capture this little one on photo but I will continue.
Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!! You did an outstanding job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mini album! Gotta love those kit clubs, huh? Hope you snag that photo you are trying to get. I love hummingbirds. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies... Hoping my little hummer comes to visit this weekend. I will be ready.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your email address so that I can send you my addy!!!! Here is mine Gwainbear@aol.com!!! Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete