7.12.2009

Taking a Break

Happy Sunday!
Lots of weeding done yesterday and today. I love being outside and working in my gardens makes life stress free for a little while anyway... lol Look what graced my butterfly weed plant makes me smile when I see nature enjoying my gardends almost as much as I do.

Kerry and I had a date nite last night, went to see Public Enemies with my hearttrhrob ~ Johnny Depp!~ really liked the authencity they used in the movie. Lots of it was filmed in Chicago, Aurora, Joliet and Wisconsin.. kinda right in my own neighborhood.

Today I completed my first challenge for STM (Scrapping the Music) hoping the next time I get it completed early enough to submit... lol. I was pretty pleased with how it came out. I've been wanting to do these challenges loved the idea of using lyrics from a song.. to make a TITLE... lol as most who read my blog know that is something I don't always do! I was using the Crate Paper Lemon Grass collection.. oh I love this one, so many color choices all those colors I love the earthy tones.. I am comfortable using. The title is cut from Bazzill Cardstock using my Supermarket Quickutz alpha. The title is a line from the TV show Cheers (made me think of home as its Downtown Boston!)
Well for now I am going to take a break and find something to eat..
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!!! I am soooo excited you did an STM layout!!! It turned out fantastic!! I want to go see Public Ememies too....Johnny Depp is one of my favs too!!! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee for completing the challenge!!! I LOVE IT!!! So glad you had a date night!!! I want to see that movie tooooo!!!! Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words, I had fun doing that challenge, I already wanted to scrap that photo and found the lyrics worked great!

    I love date nites, usually we go to a matinee because it costs less, but this time we actually went to a 7pm showing and the weather was gorgeous when we came out.. perfect ending to our date!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete