10.31.2009

Cute Candy idea

I think this photo says it all.... lol Hope everyone is having a great day, and you have lots of fun with the trick or treaters! This is one of 3 cute little decorations I found this year.. and have them all hanging in our entranceway to the office.

Whooo's got Candy?? I do I do.. this is something quick I made up this week for some friends at work. Very simple and fun.. I took a regular size Hershey Chocolate Bar and cut Halloween papers up with my trimmer to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches square. Then with a little adhesive (duck brand tape runner) I wrapped it around the candy bar. A small amount of ribbon tied around the center with a hand stamped tag attached. Quick, easy and FUN! Halloween papers were from last years DCWV paper stack - Fall.... see more stash being used up!

On to summer 09 to Vermont here is a layout I created this week.. I am loving my Cricut... this one is using the "Stretch your Imagination" for the birdhouses. Freehand birdie and papers are from the DCWV "Doodln Around Stack" I chose computer journaling for this one, as I was trying to stay within space I left open.
Left side layout

Right side


Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the candy bars Lorry....you have lucky co workers!!!!! SO Cute.....the LO.....I adore...what beautiful colors and I love the details!!!! Wishing you a Happy Halloween!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorry!

    I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)

    Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)

    I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.

    You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

    So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

    ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    and
    'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

    cheers
    and take care
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that candy idea is the best! It never occurred to me to do that, how perfect! Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how clever of you to cover your candy bars!!!Lovin the layouts now I am wanting that stack...plus hungry for some candy!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete