10.28.2009

Random nothings..

Where has the time gone? Yes it's the middle of the week and last week of October and I've gotten all my Halloween cards done and mailed whew... sorry I did not photo any, was to anxious to get them out! I've got a layout or 2 on my table, of vacation from Vermont this summer.. Think I found the perfect paper, now need to journal, embellish and then I can post.. and file away!! I also think I just might be able to use my Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge on this one too.. Score, using up stash and using the Cricut... what a winning combination!!
I miss my scrapping time, I've been too busy at work with the upcoming holidays and trying to hire a couple new team members to boot. I am off this weekend and really hope for some dry NOT rainy weather.. we need to get the leaves to the curb for pickup and maybe take a photo or two of the backyard leave fest...hahaha
So on the way home from work the other day I had to sit and wait for the Geese to cross, glad I grabbed my camera and took this shot... which proves I have to get busy and take normal photos, and not stalk the birds... lol

Well this little critter was happy today! I get them in my bird feeders all the time digging for the sunflower seeds and knocking all the other seeds to the ground.. get frustrated sometimes with it, but the birds deal and life is good!

Good thing I had water in the bird baths too, he needed a drink after this.. lol
So sad that the "new season shows" are into repeats already on a couple of them :-(
Kerry and I ran to Blockbuster to pick up a couple movies with a $2.99 coupon they sent me, so we will watch something tonight..
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics.....Hoping you find some time to create!!!!! Wishing you a great day...I will email you later today!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, that pic of the geese is just too cute!! Hope you can get some scrappy time in and get some sunshine to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete