10.16.2009

I'm still here... lol

Wow can you believe my last post was on 10/8? Time flies... I have been here reading all your postings but didn't have anything I felt was blog worthy to post.. lol still don't.
Fall is creeping up fast, and will be gone before we know it. In retail the holidays all blurrrrrrrr together... we are already pushing past Halloween, and thinking Christmas.. UGH!!!!
I really want to enjoy my holidays, so I am taking time to breathe :-)

I heard from my daughter the other day.. we had been playing cell phone tag.. lol I told her she could catch me on my regular schedule.. but hmmm never thought she didn't know what it was..
I have to put a call into my Dad this weekend the company he was working for closed it's doors today.. hes pretty bummed out.. @ 77 and still was working 3 days a week.. he will go stir crazy if he can't find something to occupy his time.. UGH.... parents are not supposed to go through this stuff.

Yesterday was my day off and I was working on a gift scrapbook for a baby shower, it's kind of cute looking, I was using the Nana's Kids papers from DCWV for a boy and my
Quickutz monkey die, going to pull out my Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge and try making a couple more diecuts with it.. I am loving my Cricut.. and try to use it for every project I work on.. got to try and get my $monies worth from it.. lol And guess what the Nana's kids paper was in my Stash... lol gotta love using up stash.

I can post some photos later of it or tomorrow.. I need to work on some more scrapbooking this weekend and get some sewing done for Christmas projects, supposed to be cold and possibly rain/sun/clouds...
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment