10.08.2009

What a fun award, thanks to my friend Jocelyn I get to share some things with you so Thank you sweet friend here is some Honesty straight from me!
Here is how it works....*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.
1. I was SHY when growing up! I tell people this now and they never believe me because I am so OUTGOING now.. lol
2. I collect Boyds Rabbits and Bears: started with the Rabbits and when they got scarce I moved on to the Bears, I have friends who give them to me and they are all displayed on a shelf in my craft room.
3. I love to Bake more than Cooking, especially in the fall/winter. I give alot of homemade goodies as gifts.
4. I wanted a tattoo years back, the sun, moon, and stars. Had it all picked out and where I would get it, BUT never wanted to pay the $$ to have it done alas no tattoos for me. And more so still don't do it because still won't spend the $$ but Kerry hates them on women.. lol
5. I love to travel, honestly thought at this stage of my life I would be doing more of it than I do! But until the economy picks up its short road trips that don't cost alot. Does this bother me yeah but I need a roof over my head and food to eat more than exploring right now.. lol Someday will come I have faith in that.
6. I love M & M's and separate them by color to eat them!
7. I always have funky socks on at work it's the little things that make me smile.
8. I hate liars, rude people, and know it alls....
9. I will answer pretty much any question asked of me, but always state this " Be careful what you ask me, you might not like the answer". I am direct and to the point and will tell you like it is. I will not sugar coat things to make you feel better. I will tell you things you really don't want to hear but you need to and that no one else will.. LOL I do it nicely but it will be the Truth.
10. I love my life and family, dislike working retail but the job does pay the insurance and allows me to have a better life and time with family, than if not working.
So now I'm supposed to bestow this Honesty to 9.... lol I've got a few. These ladies, have wonderful blogs great inspiration to me both in family and creativity.
Raining here again, hoping to finish up embellishing the Mini for Sisterinlaw's gift giving project. And move onto more vacation photos. I was able to pick up some WRMK page protectors at Archiver's to work on some Hybrid scrapping, I love the look of the pages done this way and the creativity of multiple photos. Best news is they are on $ale right now so time to stock up on a few more.. I have decided I love 3 ring scrapbooks much better, and look forward to working with these more. What about you.???. Is it Post Bound or 3 Ring? Side loading or Top loading?? I prefer top loading.
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. great list! And that is soo cute about your M&M's.
    PS I do the sock thing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thank you so much!!! I love your list, I cannot stand rude people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the award! i used to use post bound albums. but now i use 3 ring albums ... so much easier to work with :)

    ReplyDelete