10.05.2009

Monday Monday

Ahhhhh Monday again, amazing how fast it rolls around.. I just had a great 3 day weekend reading and relaxing. I finished up my Road trip to Iowa, started a Christmas gift for my Sister in Law, don't want to post just incase someone checks out my blog. It was something she wanted me to make for a friend of hers, I struggled a little in the beginning thinking of how to pull it off, but as I got into it was pleased with the results.. Maybe I can do a couple sneak peeks??




Fall is coming fast to Naperville, Kerry has been so busy at his sisters fixing window/wall/floor drama ~ don't ask... a simple project turned into a Nightmare... lol so he has been straight out for last 2 + weeks, our yard has been neglected.. :-( I should have used my time working outside, but it was rainin, cloudy and overcast Fri. & Sa.t so I had a General Hospital tivo marathon!! whooo hooo I am all caught up.. Yesterday was gorgeous, I swear I should have gone photo hopping around town, but Christmas will be here before I know it and I wanted to get this project out of the way.. made good progress, will put fininshing touches on this week.
Hope everyone has a great week !
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice, productive 3 day weekend. Glad you made so much head way with your projects. Hope you are having a fantastic Monday! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Lorry, never hurts to just sit back and relax!! Love the sneaks, hope you can post the whole thing soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay sweet friend...look at you Christmas projects being made!!!! I am sooooo jealous!!! A weekend of TV sounds like fun!!!! Thanks for your wonderful comments...you know I jut LOVE YOU!!!! Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, Monday flew by.. lol now on to rest of week.
    Carla, I'll try and post more later still looking at adding a couple finishing touches.
    Jocelyn, I've always been ahead of Christmas I hate being stressed out in Dec. as I have a huge Dec. birthday month, Me, Sister, Nephew, Step Mom and Best Friend... lol its like Christmas all month!
    Thanks for all the nice comments ladies and visiting with me!

    ReplyDelete