11.07.2009

Keeping the "Simple" Strategy

My Goddaughter/Niece turned the big One Three this past Summer!! Sarah was so excited about her birthday coming she constantly wrote letters to me telling me how excited she was to become a teenager. I love getting Sarah mail and her excitement made me decide I HAD to be there! Kerry and I planned our summer vacation trip to coinside with her party. I had not been home to see family in "3" years so this was pretty exciting for me too. When asking Sarah what she would like for her birthday I got the typical "I don't know, I haven't thought about it"! response.. So I was like "how would you like Aunt Lorry to come visit"? Whooo hoooo big score, the best present ever... lol well besides the scrapbook that I have been making for her.


Simply said here is the birthday Girl at "13"

Supplies used:
LRS Jan 08 Kit ~ featuring Heidi Grace ~ Paradise Point
Quickutz ~ Zelda font
Rubons ~ birthday girl ~ Rhonna Farrer Greetings
~ blow out the candles ~ Marcella by K ~ Modern Birthday
Epoxy Wish ~ K & Company ~ Classic K McKenna Endearments
Glitter Stars ~ Making Memories

All were used up Stash!!! Go Me!!
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry....this is so pretty and yay.....you used up your Stash!!!! That makes it even more awesome!!!! Wishing you a great weekend....sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn!! I am so excited to be using up stash.. I have much more to use but every little bit helps... lol
    I did get some new Jillibean soup papers at Archiver's yesterday but other wise I've been good. Weather here is gorgeous, but I am off to work tonite.. enjoy your weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gift...both the visit AND the album! WTG using your stash. I'm trying hard to do that but oh my golly, it's so hard to resist new stuff! LOL! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete