12.25.2009

Lisa, you were right!

So a couple posts back I mentioned having Christmas gifts and wrapping them.. Lisa was so right I got a Cricut Expression from Kerry, he was so funny bound and determined thats what he was getting me for my big gift. Well I was able to find it on the CustomCrops web site for a good price and got another Jukebox, 12 x 12 cutting mats and 2 storage boxes for my Solutions cartridges so it was a very "Cricut" Christmas in my world. I also got the "From my Kitchen" cartridge. :-)

So glad I have rediscovered my Cricut and love of it!! I am so excited and can not wait to create some more.. Resting and relaxing today with Kerry. He got a BlueRay dvd player and we have "Angels and Demons" and "Night in the Smithsonian" to watch :-)

And still working on getting photos uploaded et al....
Love to all and Merry Christmas I can not wait to hear how your Christmas was....Who got scrappin stuff??

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. What a great gift!!!! YIPPEE....can't wait to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well so far I have one HUGE snowflake... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo jealous!!! I really really want an expression!! Well, someday soon I hope!! Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!! And, yes, you did teach me to carry a camera, I just need to get a purse size one!! I always have my phone with me though, so that will have to do for now!! LOL! Happy New year Lorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, it's too funny I was like I have the original I don't need the upgrade and Kerry really wanted to get the Expression for me. :-0
    Of course I would not turn it down lol.. Looking forward to creating with it and the new functions. Glad you have a camera phone. As for me my point and shoot go everywhere, $aving for a DSLR Happy New Year to you too Carla!

    ReplyDelete