1.02.2010

Happy 2010

New Year, New Ideas, New Stories......
What will your new year bring you... Lots of Love and Happiness and Scrapping!!! :-)

I've been busy reading... Finished "Lovely Bones" and almost done with "The Time Traveler's Wife" both excellet reading choices if you have not read them. Thanks to my friend Kara who got them both for me :-) I love when you find someone wo shares a love of reading and has similar tastes, makes it easy to purchase gifts.

New changes on blog background... would really like to experiment more here but have so many more fun things to do.
Weather has turned COLD.... hmmmm well it is winter right? Do have some photos to share, will try and get them hooked up today, Kerry is busy with his mom not feeling well and took her to emergency room last night they kept her overnite and ran some tests. Still waiting on results, in meantime I am sure I can figure out getting my puter up and running again to upload photos..and get my creative juices flowing again.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Lorry...I love the new look to the Blog....so stinking cute and the colors....my fave!!! Hmmmm...I wonder if that is because all I use is Blue and Browns to scrapbook these boys!!!

    Love to read tooooo...except I have not had much time....something I am making as a TO DO this year!!!

    Cold here toooooo....windy and bone chilling temps...but I LOVE IT!!!!

    Hope Kerry's Mom is OK.....heck of a way to start the New Year out!!!!

    Hoping you figure out that puter....and get some pics up!!!!

    Love ya girlie and have a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete