12.17.2009

So far behind...

With Christmas looming right around the corner... I am never this late and it's bothering me more than ever... UGH
So the good news is my dear husband Kerry (who really hates decorating since owing a mens clothing store for years and doing the windows and stores.. ) put up my TREE!!!! I have the best hubby ever.... and love him for this.. I know how much he hates doing it but there is no doubt (never was!) how much he loves me!!

Trying to round up the last few items to mail out to family back east.. Good thing they are gift cards and will be easy to finish up.
I so miss holiday baking, have not had time for it yet. I need to get my butt in gear and "Git er DONE!!!! LOL

Oh and radio in car is broken(well antenna) and I have been listening to the same cds for over a month now... time to switch them out with my Holiday cd's - so where did I put them last year?? anyone seen them???

Christmas for Kerry and I have few surprizes, we both bought what we wanted and wrapped it up... I know what my big present is - not telling you what it is but you will be as excited as I am when you find out.. I promise and it's scrap related.... So anyone want to guess... ???

Oh and I need to reinstall camera software... so I can upload photos..
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry...I am so with you!!! I am sooooooo behind.....it feels horrible....

    So glad that you got your tree up...what a wonderful hubby!!!!

    I have baking to complete, presents to buy and get wrapped and tons of odds and ends...No less the grocery shopping for the BIG DAY!!!

    Can't wait to see what your present is!!! :-) I am excited!!!!

    Have a wonderful day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..did you get an Expression??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Lisa I can't tell anyone yet It's still wrapped up under the tree!! lol But I will say I will love and use it alot.

    Jocelyn, I need to bake still, managed to pick up the gift cards today needed just one more and off in the mail tomorrow.. good thing these are going to teenagers and 1 seven yr old.. lol or I would be the "bad auntie" this year.. lol

    ReplyDelete