12.07.2009

Virus gone....

Virus is gone, but not back to normal yet.. :-(
I wanted to upload some photos of birthday gifts and cards/layout I made however seems I need to re-install my photo stuff first.. UGH...

So until then I'll just have to be patient.. as I am a technophobe.. lol just ask my daughter!
She was the one who installed it all in the beginning, so I guess I will have to read and figure it out.. could be a few days time. Work is extremely busy right now and still have Christmas shopping to do... Wish the niece and nephew would give up their lists.. NOWWWW lol
gotta have time to get the gift wrap it and mail it to arrive on time..

We got a small heater for our pond, looking forward to having critters visit for water this winter.
Speaking of we got our first dusting early this morning. It's colder and now finally feeling like winter is on its way.
Hope all is well with my blogging / Scrapping friends, look forward to seeing your blogs soon.

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY you are back...I have missed you!!!! Isn't it grand...now you have to reinstall everything...those virus things scare the daylights out of me....

    We had several inches of snow this weekend....Looked so pretty...I saw the stray kitty this morning that I have been feeding since last winter and here he was screaming his head off...I ran out and gave him a big bowl of food...I would love to know who just dropped him off in the neighborhood....he is really ferile now....comes close to me....I would like to take his former owner and drop them in a tank of water!!!! Poor little guy!!!

    I am so not done for Christmas and I am starting to feel the stress creep in....probably because I don't feel well...having issues with my tummy again and I am just plain tired...

    Hoping you get that list and quick!!!! Love ya girlie!!!! Have a great one!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back among the blog world!! Send some of that white stuff down my way!! I so want a white Christmas!! Have a wonderful holiday Lorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time to recover!

    ReplyDelete