1.25.2010

Do we ever have enough time?

Long weekend at work! Not crazy busy, but steady enough not to get everything done. But do we really ever have enough time at work? I vote no... lol there is always something that needs attending to. And there are always many people wanting too much done and not enough time or people.. so goes the way of retail... shruggin.... we do what we can.. that's all, and I do not stress over it, afterall there is always tomorrow and you all know NO one is going to do it for you!!
Watched the football game with Kerry last nite.. enjoyed the time, sorry the Vikings lost but my point being the "team who has there game on" will win and that's what happened, couple bad calls for both teams, some bad choices but in the end "they" have to live with those choices not us. For us it's entertainment...
Here are last weeks layouts no sketches here, my own layups lol
Still using up that Scenic Route paper, will be sorry when it's gone, but it just seems to work great with these Maine photos . American Crafts cardstock seems to be my go to.. or Bazzill the colors just speak out to me.. I have another layout on table, hope to finish up today and get posted. Quickutz border for the scalloped edges and the flower..
Sister Carrie ~ shes the youngest of the 3 of us and the most like me in personality :-P

I want a line of these chairs for my yard don't you?

Other news, rain for last couple days washed away all the snow! We have greenish brownish grass lol not for long though winter is not over here in Chicago we usually get about 50% of our snow in Jan/Feb... so can't put those boots away just yet!
So make time to scrap/read/whatever you like to do... there is always time just waiting for you to make a choice.. and I choose fun time... hehehe
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I want a line of those chairs for my yard toooooo!!! Love these..you did a wonderful job!!!

    I chose to start reading a Nicholas Sparks book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the chairs!!!! Really love your layout!!I know what you mean about retail my hours have got cut sooo bad and they still want more done!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete