1.03.2010

New Stamps = Cardmaking!!!

Back again.......

Getting a little ahead here ~ Valentine's day card. Yikes you can tell I work retail, the holidays just rush on by. Hope to have a few fun projects in the works for the niece and nephews with some little mailboxes I got from Target last year..


But todays card was an experiment with my new Stampendous cling rubber stamps ~ both the sentiment and the owls they are exclusive to Archiver's and I just had to have them!! The cardstock is from stash, I have not used chalk in ages.. but felt it would be a good addition to these little owls...



Off to read for a bit and dream up another project to work on.. Today is a lazy PJ day here
Currently reading ~ Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovich.... this is a lol series starring Stephanie Plum.
So whats on your reading list right now?
Owl be seeing you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry this is soooooo cute!!! Look at you go!!!!

    Have a great day filled with lots of smiles sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! love the owls!! Wish we had an archivers!! Love the Stephanie Plum series! I am just working on putting a 2010 "to read" list together based off recommendations people have been giving me over on Facebook. Until then I currently have "The Lucky One" by Nicholos Spark in my bag and I have "The Alchemist" on hold at the library. If you have any recomendations to add to my list, let me know. I am always looking for books to read on the bus! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Callista! I just finished up The Time Travelers Wife and Lovely Bones, both worth the read.. I am fortunate to have a great library and Archivers near by. If I come up with any others I'll let you know. Happy New Year to you also.

    ReplyDelete