1.04.2010

On a roll

I started an album for my sister Carrie yesterday and it's moving along nicely. I am doing a "Girls Day" from our Maine outing last summer when I visited. I know she will appreciate it and I am having so much fun scrapping and making progress. I promise to get photos uploaded soon, just not today. Time is slipping away and I need to work tonight... sigh having my first full weekend off since before Thanksgiving was great! Lots of relaxation, scrapping, reading and watching movies.. Last nite was "Edward Sissorhands" gotta love me some Depp!!
Finished my book and moving on to James Patterson's "Alex Cross's Trial" I am a huge James fan and can't wait to start this one.
The last evening of 2009 had this "Blue Moon" ~ meaning the second Full moon within a month.
12/31/09
And since I had to work 1/1/10 it was still out.. another beautiful shot.

I am more in like with the early morning shot...
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Depp too!!!! What great shots!!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Girlfriend! And we share a love of James Patterson...however, I haven't read a book in ages. Just can't find the time. Of course, you would know that given I didn't update my blog for THE longest time. LOL! Wishing you the most wonderful of wonderful years in 2010!!! {{{hugs}}} L

    ReplyDelete