1.02.2010

photos finally!

Yes! I got photos uploaded ~ Thanks to Jennifer for suggesting Picassa....
I'm baaaaaaaaaack!
So I have my 5 Golden (White) Eggs!!! lol Sparky is very possessive of them poor thing keeps sitting on them keeping them warm.. Ihave to research how long she will continue sitting before giving up.. (They are not fertile and was told to leave her be for now).


I did manage to get another Maine layout done while I was off computer for a bit.. I love the color combination on this one.

A couple winter type cards using my "SnowFriends" Cricut Cartridge... :-)

Have a couple more winter type photos, will get scrapping and get them posted soon!

Thanks for stopping by! I love the fact that people find my blog worthy of reading.. Thank you all so much for doing so and leaving such lovely comments! I appreciate all of you~
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at those eggs...so I wonder if she will know that they are not fertile.....poor baby!!!!

    I love all the goodies and look at you go with those awesome pics.....

    So glad you got the puter to work!!!

    Have a great one sweet friend!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn, she doesn't have a clue :-( but for now shes being a good hen.. lol I have to let her keep them for about 10 days and then mix her cage/routine up so she thinks she is done..
    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete