1.28.2010

"Tweet" Sketch

I Love how this weeks Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico turned out!

I really can see myself using this one over and over again. Best part is I have been doing these sketches every week since they started this challenge. Go me!! lol

Last of the Maine photos for Jennifer's album. A slight break away from that Scenic Route, but this "So Tweet Collection" by Pebbles was just called to this photo and layout... I kinda wish I had done this one for my own book, sighhhhh but I will use this sketch again for some other birdie type photo I am sure.

American Crafts cardstock
So Tweet Collection papers by Pebbles for patterned papers.
Quickutz again for flower and scalloped border
Technique Tuesday's stamp for "home"
Cricut "George and basics for circles"
Freehand Bird
Martha Stewart punch for the bottom border

Bitter cold out again, our winter thaw lasted about week and 1/2! but the Sun is out and that makes a huge difference in your attitude. I so love being outside winter is tough for me when its bitter windy cold.. hard to sit and read with that type of weather... lol

On this weeks reading list is "The Weight of Silence" by Heather Gudenkauf ~ new author for me and I can't put it down. Music is "Songs from the Heart" by Cletic Woman.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. The Ohio winters get to me as well...great job on your layout!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this LO...it is soooo perfect with the birdie paper and the bird cut out...

    I want those Bird Houses....they are just awesome...they would fit perfectly in my backyard...would I ever have some HAPPY birdies....

    We are in a terrible cold spell too...so windy and cold it HURTS!!!!

    I just completed reading Nicholas Sparks A Bend In The Road...I adore his books and this one was really good...

    We so need to move next door...we could share our books!!!!! Along with tons of scrapping stuff toooooo!!

    Love ya girlie and have a Fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete