1.31.2010

Sunday randomness

Yum, who loves good Mexican food??? I do I do..... Thursday was girls nite out with a couple of my Besties from work. We had a blast, and tried out this new place. One of the girls had a coupon for $25.00 off when you spent $35.00 great deal. (not including drinks but worth it) Of course we were all about saving cash... the food was fantastic and the Margaritas and company was better. Looking forward to next months outing. We decided once a month to do something like this.. Yeah for fun in twenty ten!!
Last weeks Studio Calico Sketch was fun, and I created another layout with it last nite. Waited till today to photograph and post. My dad is my hero, I have learned so much from this man and continue to learn from him everytime we talk. I really need to get some written down information about his past and document it for future generations.
Dad~
I used up stash again.. loving the sketches and use of materials on hand. I even made 3 small thank you cards with the leftover pieces.. go me!
K & Company Urban papers and stickers
Quickutz flowers
Cricut George and Basics for Circles ~ loving my Expression!!
American Crafts cardstock ~ Earthtones
Can't wait for this weeks sketch to get posted, I am all over this process like a wet noodle or white on rice.. lol In meantime I am duplicating the sketches I made for Jennifer's book for my own mixing up the scenic route colors a bit, but still doing the Studio Calico Sketches.. probably will not post not sure yet, as they are same style as last week.. who knows, will wait and see.
Finished up The Weight of Silence yesterday.. Definately a book worth reading! It was this authors debut novel, and if she writes another one like this I would read it. This weeks reading list is by Holly Chamberlain called "One week in December" it's off to a good start and of course it doesn't hurt that it takes place in Boston and Maine!!! :-)
Last nite Kerry and I watched The Ninth Gate with Johnny Depp, I purchased it last week on sale at Target.. and now it's sitting with my "Depp" collection... I am anxiously awaiting Alice in Wonderland this year with him as the Mad Hatter... I just love his work, he has captured my attention since 21 Jump Street... who remembers that show?
'Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. awww Lorry this one made me cry I LOVE it when a layout touches my heart!!! Beautiful job!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete