2.18.2010

Lots of nothing :-)

Another layout with this weeks Studio Calico Sunday Sketch~

Used up some Stash ~ Crate Paper again, I just love the texture of this line of paper...it's a touchy feely paper for me.
Lemongrass line ~ for pattern paper and button embellies and flowers
American Crafts brown ribbon
Quickutz bead border

This weeks reading is "Now and Then" by Jacqueline Sheehan ~ to quote it's "A Magical tale of hope, second chances... and a not-so-little dog". Loving it ! How could one not be drawn to this book, just looking at the cover made me want it.. lol

Have you been to the Olympics 2010, I have... via TV ~ I took this photo of my tv screen opening night of Shaun White. I think he is a great athlete for snowboarding. Why the interest in snowboarding? Josh loves the sport. He started before we moved to Chicago, (we lived very close to a major ski resort in Massachusetts and it was difficult for him to continue here without something so close by. But I got so excited to watch Shaun last nite take the GOLD in the men's halfpipe competition.. I was excited these photos came out so well, I want to scrap them as part of February Project 12 when I get around to it.. I think this is going to be just a one page project book so as to keep closer to getting it done. I still need to do my January page, perchance today???

Go Team USA!!!!!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the LO..what a great pic.....the colors are stunning....I love watching the Olympics and snowboarding is my Favorite...Shaun was unreal...I agree with you sweet friend...GO USA!!!!

    Wishing you a great week....smiles to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the layout!!! And the picture is sooo amazing!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete