2.22.2010

Monday's layout

So wanted to do this last night, but the Sunday Sketch wasn't up when I was scrapping :-(
Later before going to bed I checked and found it, printed out for my reference book and this morning started digging through old photos looking for something I wanted to work with.
Found these old 3 x 5's of Jennifer and they were perfect for this layout!

Since I have a number of 3 x 5 photos I think this layout could work for me a couple more times this week!! Yea I am so excited I have a 4 day weekend coming up this week and hope to get some scrapping done.

These photos were taken in 1989, Jennifer has always been extrememly photogenic and still is (lucky girl) She was always "Striking a Pose" when I had my camera (which was almost all the time!) I wanted to use the Strike a Pose as the title, but it didn't seem to fit on page when complete... so I moved on to just her name. I do have a couple more photos from this same day and think I will make this a two pager and put the Title on the 2nd one? What do you think?

Stash used ~
Scenic Route ~ Sonoma papers, stickers
(wish I had more of this one but I only got 3 sheets of 3 different ones!)
Borders punched with Quickutz scalloped brown flowers
EK Success for Notebook edge
Martha Stewart for scalloped dotted border
Fiskar circle punch for hand made flowers... Thanks to friend Kristii for inspiration on how to do these!
Uunknown Glitter brads

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! Awesome layout! LOVE the photos and lovin' the flowers!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Lorry and what great pics....I like the page as it is...or you could do a second with the title...Look at you go girl with these Sketches....you have inspired me!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lorry!!! Your layout is absolutely wonderful and I love the flowers!!! You rock girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the idea of doing a double page!

    ReplyDelete