2.01.2010

New Sketch

Here it is this week's Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico!
I anxiously awaited this sketch (and revisited and created with the previous ones) all day yesterday. Well when this one came up I was ummmm I don't know not sure if I can work with this! Mainly because of photos, not sure I could readily find something to crop 3 x 4 in size!!! Yikes, but dug alittle bit and came up with this.. Concept of layout was easy to use, struggle for me will be photos, but I am sure I could dig deeper and have lots of fun with it.

I used a LRS kit from May '08 Yes I have all my kits still. Good thing the end of 2009 and 2010 is all about using stash for me.. ;-)
This kit featured SEI papers! The Dill Blossom collection
Rub on Believe ` MM
unknown scraps of lace
SEI Brads
Prima Flowers
American Crafts ribbon for flower stem
Stickers ~ which I rarely use SEI

Thanks for looking!
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry this is so pretty...I adore the colors and the pics are perfect....look at her with her eggs.....

    Wishing you a week filled with smiles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lorry!! Don't sweat, I still have alot of my kits left too, hehe. Sometimes I just couldn't bring myself to use them, they are all so pretty!! I'll have to check out the Studio Calico sketches, I love using sketches as a base for my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww this reminded me sooo much of my Mothers excited phone calls when she had her birds and they had eggs!!!
    I LOVE the colors you used beautiful layout Lorry!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout Lorry!!! You did a great job with the sketch and I love that you are using up your kits!! Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete