1.31.2010

Another take ~

Ok, we all know we can scrap the same photos multiple times and It is ok... I do this quite frequently as I scrap for multiple family members and sometimes the same photos come into play. Like these from Maine. I did this one for my own album (previously seen for Jennifer's album) This is a Sunday Sketch by Studio Calico~ Have I said I am loving their sketches and finding them so easy to make my own... Ta Da!

Same photos ~ Scenic Route papers again, Quicktuz flower and scalloped border (I am quite loving these diecuts) Cricut for circles and EK success for the 5 tiny stars... wow I have not used that punch in forever surprising that I knew I even had it.
Hope this weeks sketch is just as fun can't wait for it to get posted.... off to stalk the Studio Calico site.....
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love love love the design on this one!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete