4.01.2010

Need Sleep!

LOL I'm gonna be sleeping in late in the morning.. oh it is morning.. Got up at 3am and still up at 5 UGH! no reason, probably went to bed too early. I scoured all the blogs, read all my mail, watched for Molly, updated my FB status.. what more can I do, oh I guess I will post a photoless blog update. hehehe

Book of the week is an author who I watch for Luann Rice I picked up "The Geometry of Sisters" the other nite and just started it. Liking it so far, takes place in Newport RI... I love reading books about places I have lived or visited and the East coast holds a special place in my heart, I constantly look for books with settings there. I got a book on tape a couple weeks back for Kerry (that's his version of reading!) and it took place in VT funny thing was it was mentioning a river "Cold River" and there is actually a river near the camp called the same thing. I was aware of this connection, but until Kerry started reading or listening to this book he didn't know about it.. of course he liked it!

SC sketch went up on blog late this week, I have it ready to work on tomorrow ooops later today and will post I think I will be making more than one layout with this one too. I just have done so much with these sketches.. Thank you SC for the inspiration.. if you guys have not checked them out head on over get your mojo going.

Easter coming up fast can not belive its April already.... I am so ready for Spring / Summer looking forward to garden time.. and some fresh ideas. well getting tired again heading off but
Owl see you later!

3 comments:

  1. Love this post.....you should have called me..I was up and we could have chit chatted!!!!

    Can't wait to see what you do with that beautiful garden sweet friend!!

    Have a great holiday sweet friend!!! I just adore you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to wish you a blessed Easter...and wishing you a few extra hours of zzz's! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jocelyn and Lisa you gals are the best blog buddies... you both always make me laugh and cheer up.. Hope your weekends are great!
    and Lisa I got extra zzz's now scurrying to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete