7.09.2010

Already July

So we all know time flys right? but this year is just whizzing by!!!
I have been so busy with my outside time (gardens, birdwatching etc.) that my poor ol scrapping and bloggin has been neglected.

I did complete a layout today, will photgraph and post tomorrow... I have been reading alot also, just finished up Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah a must read! I loved it, started The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, was on the waiting list FOREVER at the library. Tonite a trip to Borders brought me lots of new books to put on hold. I love reading so much, but the cost of purchasing said books gets over the top, so I scour the book shelfs and write down authors and titles... then head over to the fantastic libraby and put a hold request on them. :-)

On Father's Day my SIL brought her puppy "Summerland" over... she is adorable huh?


I did make a splurge this week and purchased a new point n shoot camera!!! Woot Woot.... I can't
wait for it to arrive. It is an Orange one :-) Canon PowerShot 14.1MP movel SD1400IS I really wanted to upgrade, but a DIgital SLR is still a bit out of the price reach right now... so I know this one will keep me happy... I was able to get it online at Target, it was on sale, and I used my discount and rewards points and scored a huge savings. Actually made it so worth while.. Now stalking the front door every day!!

A couple of the new Cricut Lite cartridges were a must have a tad pricy but Hoot 'n' Holler and Meow had my name written all over them.. So far they are exclusive to Walmart, hoping the price goes down a bit. I saw a couple more would consider.. It's time for me to start Christmas gift making so these could come in handy.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment