7.15.2010

Thursdays ramble....

Today another hot hazy humid day of summer!! Gotta love summer time, up until this year the heat never bothered me... now NOT so much>>>>> UGH must be getting hormonal with that ole menopause thing! YUCK.... well enough of that drama, moving on.....

I was happy to see my Purple bird house that bil made me is now home to some little birdies....
I grabbed my new camera (still figuring it out for focusing.. it has a stabalizer that is more sensitive than my last camera) but I snagged a photo of I believe a finch, lol it was removing a nail which was supposed to be the "perch" but they made their own. Will post photo when I get to it..

Working on a couple layouts, figure I will continue doing them and then post together!
Reading ~ The Worst Case by James Patterson
Heading to library to pick up a hold and request some new ones.. Maybe lunch out at Qdoba..?
Off work 4 days WOOT!! Kerry buzy with folks and Dr. appts :-(
Maybe a trip to City for something fun?
Need to win the Lottery..... don't we all?
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing a photo of your new "neighbors"!! I would love to win the lottery...I guess you'd have to play though, lol!!! Have a great 4 days off dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete