9.27.2010

1 Gift done, multiples to go

Yes, I did spend some time scrapping this weekend! Used up some more stash on some existing photos I have wanted to scrap. Very simple photos/layouts but something accomplished and it got me into the "groove" again. So much that I started and completed One Christmas gift... :-)
First up, my Beta really doesn't have a name, last one was Jake so this is Jake too! lol
It was the very first photo I took with my new camera and I was hooked right off.
Scenic Route stash

Now this is a terrible horrible no good very BAD photo of me! lol but I have to scrap me right, the good, bad, and real me... The kids will appreciate it some day.. :-)
My Sparky and Tia (Cat) love each other somewhat amicably... however they both get jealous!
Stash ~ Creative Imaginations ~ Studio 101 Basics.. I have had this paper for about 3 years... imagine my surprize that I finally have a photo to use it with!

Random piece of paper from Fancy Pants ~ Kewl just lying around.
American Crafts ~ Tropical cardstock used for the title cut out with my Cricut Expression ~ Songbird cartridge
American Crafts bird ribbon, random journal spot and button

Which brings me to my GIFT! I saw this at Archiver's as a class coming up, but I just purchased the class kit with my 30% off coupon and made it myself! Love how it came out, and anxious to make another one. All supplies were 7 gypsies except I wanted that Prima Flower in that box in lower left, as I really was not a fan of the patchwork design they had prepared. Ribbon on top was a random piece from my stash.

So all in all a productive weekend was had. I am working on another layout today, not sure if will get it posted but will keep it going Using up stash by Imaginese from last years Christmas line.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH Lorry...I love the Lo's and the gift....perfect!!!! I have one of these laying in my room...you have inspired me to go get started...or maybe get started after surgery!!!

    Glad to see you had such a creative weekend!!!

    Love ya girlie and have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are fantastic and the gift...well, its perfect!!!! I love it!!! I needed the inspiration!!! Thanks my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete