10.08.2010

TGIF!!

What a long week it has been for me. Nothing drastic, just that Friday took foreva to get here... lol
I have been reading : Whiplash by Catherine Coulter

Death Echo by Elizabeth Lowell

Ghost Moon by Heather Graham

and a stash of books to plow thru from the library. Weather today was 80 degrees, its the middle of October, I wish this could last for rest of year but I truly know better. Before long it will be a much different view out my windows, but for now this is one of the beauties of nature I get to see A Downey Woodpecker, I have both males and females that visit... :-)
Remember my bird houses from earlier postings, well the little birdies are checking them out again, looks like they might be looking for shelter against what they know is coming!
I was blessed to see my first "Red Breasted Nuthatch" here in IL.... this week, hoping it returns again so I can get a photo of it.. and I am still chasing that illusive Blue jay photo.. Funny thing is for years I really admired the birds but never had a desire to photograph them but they are such a part of my life now I want them all captured in my scrapbooks.
I am hoping to get some cards (Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas) done this weekend, and maybe another present... looking for inspiration everywhere. Thanks to all my great blogging buddies, I do not have to look far. I do have a couple layouts done will share photos later
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some creating completed!!!!

    Love that birdfeeder....just beautiful...I saw a bird yesterday that I have never seen before...it was a strange little creature!!

    Thanks for the love you send to me...I can sure use all the love I can get right now!!!! SOOOOO Tired!!!

    Have a great one!!!! Love ya girlie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete