10.29.2010

Still Crafting~

Finally using up more stash!! I have been scrapping a group of old photos I came across on my vacation last week. Along with the memories I have been able to use up some stash!
Christmas photos for my nieces album
MME papers tags = stash
LYB~ ornaments and word memories, and blitz ~ new
JBS~ joy tag new
and I have discovered I like embossing templates, = New Tim Holtz Alterations textures Holiday Words
White cardstock ~ American Crafts



My sweet baby girl at 3 days old!
MME ~ Wild Asparagus line, and tags ~ stash
Quickutz alpha ~ Katie I love this font!
Bazzill shimmer cardstock and random brads.

Another layout with the Unity Vintage Banner stamps!! I totally love this set!
Pokemon Princess = Stash MME Laundry line exclusive paper pack to Archiver's for the pattern paper
Random mini brads and buttons
American Crafts Cardstock
Fiskars circle punch with Making Memories tiny alpha stickers

I have another layout on my table to finish up using stash also. It's such a nice feeling to finally be using these products. I really need to concentrate more on just choosing a photo and then digging in stash to see what works with it. Problem is these new papers that come out just scream at me in the store.... pick me pick me... lol
Finished reading "A Secret Kept" by Tatiana DeRosnay... she wrote Sarah's Key which I was enthralled with and think everyone should read. This newer book just was not as good in my opinion, I figured out the "secret" fairly early, and then just felt I needed to finish the book to see how it played out.. really not going to be on my reccomendation you MUST read list... lol but to each is own.
Started a new one "She's Gone Country" by Jane Porter so far its enjoyable... light reading. The library called has somethings on hold, so I am off to return and check out new reads! Wonder what is in store.
Work tonite... UGH I really need to win the big lottery so I can stay home and craft/watchbirds/blog/check out facebook/ and do it all over again..
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment